Brought to you by Amadeus Cho (Who? Ahhh Marvel fans will love him and claim to have known him always, once marvel makes a movie about him)
– Tickets for Mayor Candidacy – Easy; Tickets for Bahubali – Not Easy
– After the supreme court chief justice impeachment issue, webster’s dictionary amended Democracy as follows:”Democracy is the government of the people for the people by “more powerful and influential foreign” people
– Social media saw a surge of likes and prayers on the pictures of gods and other emotional pictures after the news of $43 million found in empty Nigerian apartment. “The Nigerian Prince was real! He requested several times to me to take his money but I didn’t listen, poor guy suffered a lot. Now I am never going to ignore another plea like that. I just liked a picture of an infant with cancer… I know my like will save that poor soul” said user email@example.com
– Investigation report, about absence of indian PM during Nepali Presidents visit to India, has concluded that PM Modi avoided the airport receptions due to limited memory of the iphone7 as PM Modi’s phone memory was already full because of his selfie with all the world leaders. Iphone7 has issued an official letter to come up with new line with expanded memory and PM Modi has promised a selfie next time she visits.
– The government’s recent campaign to prove student about uses of mathematics has been a huge success. Everybody now understands the law of averages after the recent exhibition of selection of Police chief. Court chose No. 1 and the politicians chose No.3 and took the average ((1+3)/2 = 2 ) and place No 2 as the chief. Students everywhere are not satisfied that the math they learn in school is useful somehow.
– After the selection of Mayor Candidates. Dust and pollution have pledged that they will settle down and never fly in the air after the mayor is elected, to keep the city clean
– Last week, the “take a picture with your mother” day was a huge success. Participants took time to apply appropriate filters and google taglines and hashtag how they loved their respective mothers.
– Biratnagar Customs office invented a revolutionary machine to convert sugar into rice, the officials stated that they are also working on a new technology to convert electronic products into card boxes to tackle the paper shortage in the country.
– International organization have deployed a study team to study the logistic capability of Nepali people. The decision was taken after they discovered that Nepali people can distribute ballot boxes and other election materials to districts faster than they can distribute food and other essentials. “We are astounded, we are trying to supply food and medicines to these districts for months with no success but these ballot boxes just appeared last night and now they are everywhere! It’s like a miracle! We need to learn how to do it.” stated county director Mr Senseofsu Primacy, W.H.Y
That’s all for now.